We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on July 2, 2019 by karissa ancell
I found this great link up here with Erin at Living in Yellow where you take your age and come up with that number of things you want to do in the next year. I’m turning 28 in a few months so here are the 28 things I want to do while 28 and these last three months leading up to it. I’m kind of cheating and giving myself 15 months but hopefully that just means more accomplished
1. Read a book a month to start making progress on my ever growing to be read pile
2. Join some sort of class or group. Need a way to get out there and meet more people
3. Attend a blog conference.
4. Get at least 500 followers. It’s 15 months till the end of my 28th year so it’s possible
5. Call or email a friend twice a month to strengthen some relationships
6. Get a new car.
7. Post at least 15 times a month all year.
8. Get a 3.0 or higher in school
9. Set up a garden in our yard.
10. Pay off all remaining debt. We don’t have much but I want it gone
11. This will sound crazy but try an iced coffee, really have never had one before.
12. Participate in a color run
13. Do a Pintrest home décor project a month
14. Take a photography class to improve my photo taking
15. Keep up on house work and LAUNDRY
16. Get at least 3 blog sponsors
17. Do a blog re-design
18. Do a weekend away with just the husband and I
19. Lose twenty pounds.
20. Go as a family to see a play. The husband and I saw Wicked a few years ago and loved it. We would love to take our daughter to see something
21. Volunteer in my daughters kindergarten class
22. Learn more about photo editing
23. Cut back on TV a little.
24. Find a charity or cause to become involved with
25. Start a savings account
26. Host a party
27. Take more chances and risks.
28. Try to actually accomplish half of these things at least