We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 27, 2019 by karissa ancell
Now we are in April which means it’s the beginning of the second quarter of the year. So it’s time to start ramping up and getting more done each month so that the total amount done this year will be a lot.
I worked really hard in March to grow my blog and to get a lot done. All that work paid off and I got a lot accomplished and feel pretty good about how March went for me. I’m excited to put this same kind of effort and attention in during April so that I can have another amazing month and a great start to the second quarter of the year.
Here Were My March Goals
1 I want to continue doing the elite blogging academy course to my best ability throughout the month. I won’t be finished in March but hope to have completed the lessons I need to well. ( Doing this, it’s going well)
3. create my free library of upgrades. This is on my list to do this week so I want it done and sent out to current subscribers this month. ( I have run into an issue with the plugin that I’m trying to resolve)
4. Work through the Google Analytics book I’m going through, there are 30 lessons and I’m only on 7 so I’ve got a ways to go. ( Did most of them, going through them again now)
5. Send out at least two newsletters. My goal is to start sending out weekly newsletters but I will aim to get at least two done in March. ( Yes I did. Still trying to figure out a system to my newsletters)
6. I should hopefully hit over 30k Pinterest followers in March. I am at 27638 right now so I should easily get there in a month. (Not quite but I’m at 29730)
7. To read at least 5 books and maybe more. I also want to do a post on a book review at some point in March.( I’m on book 4 so I need to catch up)
Here are My April Goals
- To catch up on my reading list. I have so many books to read and I need to start making more time for reading. I want to read 6 books.
2. To go through the Google Analytics Book I’m doing with a Facebook Group. To check out the book click the link and get your own copy. You will learn a lot to help your blog grow.
3. Put together my spring cleaning email challenge and get it launched in April. This will be a lot of work to complete and put together but it will be very worth it in the end.
4. To get the free library of bonus content up and going this month. I have a few things already in it but I want to add more so that when it’s finally up it will be full of great stuff.
5. Work on building more links and page views into my posts by putting more links to other content in my posts. This has already started to work and I’ve just begun doing it.
6. Start working on increasing my blogging income. The nest few lessons on Elite Blogging Academy are all about income so this month we are focusing on increasing income.
So there’s my list for the month. It’s a good start and there will be lots more personal things in my life and home over the month. I just want to keep my monthly goals on the blog focused on blogging and business. So let’s take on another month and get things done.