We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 27, 2019 by karissa ancell
We are now in March, the third month of the year! It’s going so fast so far and expect it to continue to keep going fast till we hit 2017. It will be here before we even know it. I want to keep up with setting and achieving goals so that this year can be a very successful one.
February was a good month but with my husband having his vacation time I wasn’t as focused on my blog as I could have been. Spending time together as a couple and as a family. Which is fine because balance in life is important. I still got a decent amount of things accomplished and am excited for getting a lot done this month.
Here were My February Goals
2. Write out my outline for a course I’m working on. I have a rough outline done so far but I need to go through and fill it out and in. (nope)
3. I need to spend some time each day on blogging education. I have lots of books and courses on blogging and business. If I want to see major growth this year I need to spend some major time learning (‘m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day) (maybe not everyday but I did a lot of this)
4. Start growing my relationship with others in the blogging world. I want to start interacting in Facebook groups and getting to know. ( Not enough)
5. Work on my list. I need to add people to my list and send out a newsletter. Growing my list is one of my big goals for this year so I need to put some effort into it this month. ( did a little)
6. I need to read at least 5 books this month. That should put ma ahead of my reading schedule of hitting 70 books this year. ( read 4 and am on book 5)
7. Hit 5,000 followers on Instagram. I’m at 3200 so I’m not too far off. I’m going to really start focusing on growing Instagram and want to hit 5,000. I’d love for you to follow me here please if you aren’t already. (Nope)
Here are My March Goals
1 I want to continue doing the elite blogging academy course to my best ability throughout the month. I won’t be finished in March but hope to have completed the lessons I need to well.
2. To write another 2-4 epic blog posts. I think once a week or so having a longer post does well for me and my blog.
3. create my free library of upgrades. This is on my list to do this week so I want it done and sent out to current subscribers this month.
4. Work through the Google Analytics book I’m going through, there are 30 lessons and I’m only on 7 so I’ve got a ways to go.
5. Send out at least two newsletters. My goal is to start sending out weekly newsletters but I will aim to get at least two done in March.
6. I should hopefully hit over 30k Pinterest followers in March. I am at 27638 right now so I should easily get there in a month.
7. To read at least 5 books and maybe more. I also want to do a post on a book review at some point in March.
What is on your March to do list? Let me know what you are up to.