We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on September 1, 2015 by karissa ancell
So it’s Tuesday which typically means weekly to do lists but it’s also the first of the month and I do monthly goals. So this week I’m skipping my to do lists post for the week and focusing on getting my September goals post up. I love the 1st of the month so much promise and a chance to start fresh and new. I am typically not super productive in summer, lack of routine and being too hot make me not a great worker. So I’m ready to burst into Fall and get things done in my real life and my online life. So I will be back next Tuesday with weekly todo’s but for now let’s focus on what’s to come in September
Here is how I did my August Goals:
1. Keep growing my Pinterest at a steady speed ( going well)
2. Have a yard sale or prepare for one beginning of September (nope still a plan)
3. work on my photography. I really want to start improving that area of my blog. (No not yet)
4. Start my Pinterest posts. I have a lot of ideas for posts on Pinterest. ( a little but my book is about Pinterest)
5. Keep working on Back to School organization series (Nope this didn’t work out)
6. Finisht he book Likable Social Media and series. I’ve learned a lot so far and can’t wait to keep learning more about growing my social media. (Not done yet)
7. Do some more research for my blogging book ideas ( Yes and working on my book)
8. Write and submit some blogging guest posts ( A little still need to do this)
Here are my September Goals:
1. My Big, scary goal: to make over $1000 this month. I haven’t made over $500 in a month so this is a big goal. I can do it though. I already have some sponsored posts for this month.
2. Stick with my weight loss plan. Just started yesterday and I want to see good results in September
3. figure out Periscope, just joined @karissaancell and am liking it so far, maybe even do my own Scope
4. Do more blogging and business blog posts, I’m focusing my blog on blogging and business tips
5. Read 3 or more books this month
6. Get a good chunk of my book written. I want to start selling in November. So need to buckle down this month
7. Stay on Bella about homework. I’m more serious with her school this year and need to keep it up.
8. Get my Pinterest followers to over 23,000 and close to 25,000. I’m almost to 18,000 today. So hey if you aren’t yet come follow me.
9. Get a guest post published. When I do I see great blog traffic but I procrastinate when it comes to writing them.
10. make some email templates to send out as responses to common emails I receive. It would save so much time and maybe I could stay up with my email.