We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on November 15, 2014 by karissa ancell
I am so excited for this time of year and the holidays coming up. I want to set some goals for November though. October was just such a fun month and not really the most productive. So here are all of my November goals. I broke it down into areas of my life and since there are a lot of areas. I just put 3 in each area.
1. have a yard sale
2. Make my home binder
3. Get Christmas decorations organized and start decorating at the end of the month
1. do my Motivational Monday posts all month
2. Start doing a Women to Watch Wednesday post, I’ve planned on.
3. Get more organized with my blog, do my editorial calendar
1. Get gift packages ready for my niece and nephew to send to them by Christmas.
2. Spend time as a family this week, my husband works less this week so enjoying time together.
3. Go on a couple dates with the husband.
1. do some reading ( I just got Amy Poehler’s new book and am excited to read it.
2. Stick to my meal plan better to lose some weight.
3. Take lots of photos of everything all month!