We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Day 28! This challenge is almost over! Can you believe it? January is almost over! What was the biggest challenge for you? What was the biggest lesson you learned?
Let’s finish up talking about self-care week with some ideas for pampering yourself at home with some home spa DIY ideas. Remember that making time for yourself is such a great thing to do for your physical, mental and emotional health and well being.
These are perfect of you would love to go to a spa but can’t afford those prices. A home spa with DIY ideas can help you pamper yourself and relax while at home for a much lower price.
Home Spa DIY Face Masks
- Coconut oil + Honey Face Mask from Coconuts and Kettlebells
2. Brightening and Tightening Face Mask from the Kitchen Mccabe
3. Honey Oatmeal Face Mask from A Cultivated Nest
4. Charcoal and Green Tea Face Mask from Rubies and Radishes
5. Pumpkin Spice Face Mask from Pretty Simple Ideas
6. Honey Avocado Face Mask from Living Locurto
7. Hydrating Sheet Mask from A Beautiful Mess
Home Spa DIY Bath Bombs
- Vanilla Milkshake Bath Bomb from Beauty Crafter
2. Sweet Orange Bath Bombs from Gluesticks
3. Allergy Relief Lavender Lemon Bath Bomb from Girl Loves Glam
4. Milk and Honey Bath Bombs from Country Hill Cottage
5. Neapolitan Bath Bombs from Kristen Hewitt
6.Rose Petal Vanilla Bath Bombs from A Life Adjacent
7. Mermaid Bath Bomb from Sweet Red Poppy
Home Spa DIY Scrubs
- 2 ingredient coffee scrub from Primally Inspired
2. Cinnamon Lip Scrub from Food Fun Family
3. Himalayan Pink Salt Coconut Oil Scrub from Amanda Puleo
4. Coconut Lime Salt Scrub from Midget Momma
5. Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub from Somewhat Simple
6. Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub from Smart Moms Smart Ideas
7. Face Scrub for Acne from Freebie Finding Mom
These at Home Spa DIY ideas will help you to relax and pamper yourself many of them with products you probably already have at home.
These DIY scrubs, DIY face masks and DIY bath bombs are not only great for taking care of yourself but they would make great gifts for birthdays and holidays.
Throughout this challenge, there will be many different worksheets and printables for you to use. I suggest you print them out and organize them together in a binder or folder so you can journal as you go You can find and follow me on Instagram where I will be sharing my journey for the challenge. Follow me there at @afreshstartonabudget. Tag me in any posts you make that goes along with this month of challenge posts.
Make Sure You check out tomorrow’s post. It will be about how to start practicing gratitude.
Here is my schedule for what we will be working on in January.