We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The first couple months of 2014 were a little rough. We passed around a cold from person to person for a good 6-8 weeks so someone was always sick. Not a lot got accomplished and it wasn’t the best way to start of the year so I’m setting some goals to get me through now till summer. That’s about 3 months. That way I end the first half of the year good and can enter the second half in a great place.
1. My weight is a lot higher than it should be right now, I’m not giving out the number but I have a lot I want to lose. That’s why I don’t post a lot of pictures of me because I’m not happy with the way I look. I joined this site called Diet bets where you join in and if you hit the goal, which for this bet is 4% in a month you are entered to win prizes. I want to lose more than the 4% but it’s a good start and jumping off point.
2. As a way to help with the weight loss I’m going to try to really quit the soda drinking. I do drink a decent amount of water but I need to quit the soda.
3. This week I started cleaning and clutter busting my house. I’m reading Clutter Busting by Brooks Palmer and it’s got me going in the right direction with getting rid of stuff and letting things go. I really recommend this book) I know that the clutter causes a lot of stress on me and Blake so getting it gone will help our family be happier and more relaxed.
4. My husband and I have a list of home improvement projects that need to be done around the house but things always come up and we can’t afford them or can’t get around to them. By Summer I want at least two done and I will blog about them.
5. I have so many goals for my blog that I’m going to have to do a separate post for that. I have things I learned from the conference and other things I want to start doing on my blog and get my blog growing at a faster pace.
What are your goals for the next few months?