We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on September 25, 2016 by karissa ancell
This month’s Stitch Fix has been one of my favorite’s so far. I’m loving having a closet with so many great things to wear and my wardrobe is starting to fill out. It’s wonderful. For someone like me who isn’t very fashionable having a box of clothes to try on each month is fantastic. If you aren’t aware how Stitch Fix works let me break it down for you.
1. Start by signing up with Stitch Fix. They will have you fill out a Style profile. They will ask you about your preferences, your measurements, how you like clothing to fit. You will be shown examples of clothes and rate how much you like them.
2. Order your fix: You pay $20 a month which is a styling fee. Then if you keep anything the $20 is applied to that. That’s why it is always worth it to keep at least one thing. (That way your $20 goes towards something, otherwise you just loose it.) You receive five items a month ( a mixture of clothing, jewelry and handbags, I don’t need any handbag right now so I’ve only gotten clothing and a little jewelry)
3. Decide what you want to keep and send the rest back. You have three days to review what came and decide what you’re keeping. They send you a prepaid bag to put the stuff your sending back in. It’s super simple which I love. It makes Stitch Fix fun and easy to use.
So here is what I got this month.
1. Skies are Blue Encina Henley Blouse
2. Kut from the Kloth Emmet Boyfriend Jean
I loved this top as soon as I saw it in the box. It ended up fitting great and was really comfortable. I think it’s a great top for summer and am keeping it.
When I saw the jeans I wasn’t sure about them. Jeans can be hard for me to find ones that work for me. These were a great fit though and I really did need a new pair so I’m glad to have a new pair to wear.
3. Bay to Baubles Cardena Triple Layer Oval Earrings
I loved these earrings. I knew they were a keeper right away! I love that they are simple and will be able to go with so much.
4. Kut from the Kloth Elliot Cargo Pocket Short
I don’t wear shorts a lot but it gets hot in San Diego and I could really use a pair in the summer. They fit great but my legs are really white and not ready for summer. So I spared you all by just taking a picture of them on their own. Tanning is going on my todo list, at least a spray tan to get me started for summer.
5. Fun2Fun Cristian Scoop Neck Blouse
This was another fantastic top. I like the blue and white and it is super soft and comfortable. The weather is starting to heat up so all these sleeveless blouses are going to be great to have in the next few months.
Well that completes my Stitch Fix review. I kept it all. Which if you keep all 5 pieces you get 25% off your order, which is awesome. Thanks to my stylist Jess I have some fun new clothes to wear!
If you are thinking of joining Stitch Fix, Do it! It’s a fun way to build up your wardrobe and try some new clothing out.
So which of my pieces do you like best?