We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I read a ten things I believe post over on this blog. I loved the idea so much I wanted to make a list of my own. So here is my list of the things I believe in.
1. I believe that we are all stronger than we believe, when live demands are strength we will have it.
2. I believe that there is no right time or way to do most things in life. What works for me might not work for you.
3. I believe we need to try to keep kids as young as possible for as long as possible.
4. I believe that though you can’t buy happiness you can by joy and sometimes a little joy is enough.
5. I believe that the people I love who have died are watching out for me and hoping I do great things.
6. I believe there is no greater love than that of a mother for their child. It’s a breathtaking love at times.
7. I believe in happy marriages. They don’t all work out that way but they exist.
8. I believe that there isn’t much sweat pants and a good book or Netflix can’t cure.
9. I believe in laughter being being the best medicine. Sometimes all I need is to watch something funny to snap me out of a bad place.
10. I believe in kindness, the moments I haven’t been kind I always regret so I try to live a kind life.