We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on November 30, 2020 by karissa ancell
When you are stuck at home and looking for something fun to keep yourselves entertained board games are a great option. When you are a small family though there are many games that you may not be able to play because you don’t have enough players. So here are a roundup of the best board games for families of 3.
I added the ages so that if you are a family of 3 with a young player you know which games are more age-appropriate versus if you are looking for games for a family of three like mine with a teenager.
- Jenga (1+ players ages 8+)
2. Uno (2-10 Players ages 7+)
3 Yahtzee (2+ Players ages 8+)
4. Sorry (2-4 Players ages 6+)
5. Skyjo (2-8 Players ages 8+)
6. Monopoly Friends (2-6 Players ages 8+)
7. Sequence (2-12 Players ages 7+)
8. Speak Out (4-10 Players ages 16+)
9 Kids Against Maturity (2-6 players ages 8+)
10 Unstable Unicorns (2-8 players ages 14+)