We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
When you are stuck at home and looking for something fun to keep yourselves entertained board games are a great option. When you are a small family though there are many games that you may not be able to play because you don’t have enough players. So here are a roundup of the best board games for families of 3.
I added the ages so that if you are a family of 3 with a young player you know which games are more age-appropriate versus if you are looking for games for a family of three like mine with a teenager.
- Jenga (1+ players ages 8+)
2. Uno (2-10 Players ages 7+)
3 Yahtzee (2+ Players ages 8+)
4. Sorry (2-4 Players ages 6+)
5. Skyjo (2-8 Players ages 8+)
6. Monopoly Friends (2-6 Players ages 8+)
7. Sequence (2-12 Players ages 7+)
8. Speak Out (4-10 Players ages 16+)
9 Kids Against Maturity (2-6 players ages 8+)
10 Unstable Unicorns (2-8 players ages 14+)