Welcome to Day 15! Are you ready to get some help with organizing your time and becoming more productive? That’s what we are focusing on this week.
I love a good planner, I unfortunately have a disability with my hand that makes writing difficult so I typically use digital planners and calendars. I do love planners though and know that they are really helpful in organizing your life. Often in a beautiful way.
So I wanted to put together some of the best planners that I’ve seen and reviews from people who have used and loved them.
The Best planners for you to check out
- Bloom Daily Planners: I think this one is just beautiful and I love the layout
2. The SweetLife Planner: This Planner is from Laura from I Heart Planners. Check out her site for lots of planner goodness and tips.
3. Living Well Planner: This is a planner created by one of my favorite bloggers, Ruth Soukup from Living Well Spending Less. She is such an inspiration to me as a blogger and I have learned so much from her. It comes as no surprise to me that her planner is incredible too.
4. Lily Pulitzer 17 Month Agenda: The great thing about this planner is that there is a lot of space to write in. It’s also Lily Pulitzer which is great quality and gorgeous.
5. 2020 Planner: I love that they come with a quote on the cover, I love quotes. Also, I love that there is a space for setting goals in the planner.
7. Keep it Simple with this At A Glance Planner
8. One of the Life Planners from Erin Condren: I have many friends who are big fans of Erin Condren Planners. They are very gorgeous but a bit more pricey than I am willing to spend on a planner.
9.The Clever Fox Undated Planner: This is the planner I would get I think. I think it would be so helpful to have this gorgeous planner to keep my family organized.
10. The Erin Condrin Love Grows Planner
I hope this post helped you find the best planners to get you organized. That you found a gorgeous planner to get for next year to help keep you organized.
Throughout this challenge, there will be many different worksheets and printables for you to use. I suggest you print them out and organize them together in a binder or folder so you can journal as you go You can find and follow me on Instagram where I will be sharing my journey for the challenge. Follow me there at @afreshstartonabudget. Tag me in any posts you make that goes along with this month of challenge posts.
Make Sure You check out tomorrowâ€™s post. It will be about clearing out your inbox.
Here is my schedule for what we will be working on in January.