We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on January 19, 2020 by karissa ancell
Welcome to Day 15! Are you ready to get some help with organizing your time and becoming more productive? That’s what we are focusing on this week.
I love a good planner, I unfortunately have a disability with my hand that makes writing difficult so I typically use digital planners and calendars. I do love planners though and know that they are really helpful in organizing your life. Often in a beautiful way.
So I wanted to put together some of the best planners that I’ve seen and reviews from people who have used and loved them.
The Best planners for you to check out
- Bloom Daily Planners: I think this one is just beautiful and I love the layout
3. Living Well Planner: This is a planner created by one of my favorite bloggers, Ruth Soukup from Living Well Spending Less. She is such an inspiration to me as a blogger and I have learned so much from her. It comes as no surprise to me that her planner is incredible too.
4. Lily Pulitzer 17 Month Agenda: The great thing about this planner is that there is a lot of space to write in. It’s also Lily Pulitzer which is great quality and gorgeous.
5. 2020 Planner: I love that they come with a quote on the cover, I love quotes. Also, I love that there is a space for setting goals in the planner.
7. Keep it Simple with this At A Glance Planner
8. One of the Life Planners from Erin Condren: I have many friends who are big fans of Erin Condren Planners. They are very gorgeous but a bit more pricey than I am willing to spend on a planner.
9.The Clever Fox Undated Planner: This is the planner I would get I think. I think it would be so helpful to have this gorgeous planner to keep my family organized.
I hope this post helped you find the best planners to get you organized. That you found a gorgeous planner to get for next year to help keep you organized.
Throughout this challenge, there will be many different worksheets and printables for you to use. I suggest you print them out and organize them together in a binder or folder so you can journal as you go You can find and follow me on Instagram where I will be sharing my journey for the challenge. Follow me there at @afreshstartonabudget. Tag me in any posts you make that goes along with this month of challenge posts.
Make Sure You check out tomorrow’s post. It will be about clearing out your inbox.
Here is my schedule for what we will be working on in January.