We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on July 2, 2019 by karissa ancell
Another blog writing prompt from Mama Kat you can find her here
Ten things that make me angry.
1. When kids come over to play at our house but don’t help clean up. I let you play with my kids toys, helped break up arguments, feed you our food, the least you could do is help pick up. Luckily today the neighbor kids did help because I am not in the mood to deal with a big mess outside.
2. Being judged by people who think they are better than you. Keep your opinions to yourself unless they are nice or I ask for them. Except on here. Feel free to give opinions. I need to learn. This is directed to in real life judgmental people.
3. Having my tooth break at dinner last night so now I have to go to the dentist and start the process for getting a crown done tomorrow in the morning.
4. People who abuse kids. I just don’t understand how someone can do that. I don’t really want to understand because it is too messed up to even try to figure out. I just hate living in the world where a six year old gets shot at the movies by a crazy person or where Jerry Sandusky was free to terrorize children for so long.
5. Dealing with disability. I get paid disability due to not being able to work a regular job. It is so frustrating. I can barely get a hold of people, they change the amount I receive constantly so I never know exactly what I will be getting.
6. Cleaning the house at night and waking up to a mess made by my husband and daughter the next morning. Well thanks for wasting my time.
7. Having to get to the point of yelling sometimes before my daughter will listen. How many times can I nicely ask her to do something and be ignored?
8. Having to do laundry. I know it’s a necessary evil, but really can’t there be a similar solution.
9. Working really hard to do something and getting told you didn’t work hard enough. This one happened a lot during recovery.
10. I love my pets completely but today they are annoying me. Between going the bathroom where they shouldn’t, stealing food off the counter and the dog fur and her constant barking. I am pretty angry with them today.