We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on December 30, 2018 by karissa ancell
I love the process of getting organized and becoming more productive. I love a great planner and even though I tend to love using my phone and google calendar and apps for most things. I’m still a big fan of beautiful and gorgeous planners that are so useful. So check out some of the tools you’ll need to get organized.
Becoming more organized is a process and it will be work. Having the right tools can make it easier to do and not such a challenge. Whether you go digital or paper you want to be using the tools you’ll need to get organized and scheduled. So first I’m sharing a few of my favorite digital apps and then ten of the best planners to help you get organized in 2019.
Digital apps I like
- Google Calendar: I love using Google Calendar to keep track of my schedule on my computer and then having it with me on my phone.
- Evernote: My favorite app of them all. I use Evernote every day for lists and goal setting and project outlines. I am going to do a post in the future going through a tutorial on how to use this program.
- BeFocusedPro: an app for my phone that tracks time using the Pomodoro technique. Which is how I manage my time. It’s a technique if focusing your attention on one thing at a time for chunks of time. Also a tutorial I have in the works.
- Rescuetime: This is a newer app that I’ve started using this summer and I love it. It tracks where you spend your time while on your computer and divides it into productive and non-productive. It’s great to see where I’m spending my time online.
- Dropbox: I use Dropbox to store all my photos and documents. This way they don’t take up so much space on my computer or on my phone. It also allows me to transfer things from multiple devices. By saving them all in Dropbox and then taking them out on the device I need them.
The Best planners for you to check out
- Bloom Daily Planners: I think this one is just beautiful and I love the layout
2. Momma’s Little Helper Floral Daily Planner: This is a great resource for moms and a way to keep track of all those little details that mom’s need to remember.
3. Living Well Planner: This is a planner created by one of my favorite bloggers, Ruth Soukup from Living Well Spending Less. She is such an inspiration to me as a blogger and I have learned so much from her. It comes as no surprise to me that her planner is incredible too.
4. Lily Pulitzer 17 Month Agenda: The great thing about this planner is that there is a lot of space to write in. It’s also Lily Pulitzer which is great quality and gorgeous.
5. Tools4Wisdom Planner: I love that they come with a quote on the cover, I love quotes. Also, I love that there is a space for setting goals in the planner.
7. Keep it Simple with this At A Glance Planner
8. One of the Life Planners from Erin Condren: I have many friends who are big fans of Erin Condren Planners. They are very gorgeous but a bit more pricey than I am willing to spend on a planner.
9.The Clever Fox Undated Planner: This is the planner I ordered for 2019. I think it will be so helpful to have this gorgeous planner to keep my family organized.
I hope this post helped you find the best planners to get you organized. That you found a gorgeous planner to get for next year to help keep you organized.