We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It’s hard to do a post about being an expert at something without seeming braggy. Plus I don’t know what to really classify myself as an expert in. So here is a fun post about the things I’m an expert at.
-procrastination. We go on vacation tomorrow and I haven’t started packing yet. oops.
– Watching TV, I am so good at watching TV I wish I could make a career out of it.
– Only swearing in front of my husband. I’m really good at not cussing in front of kids. Working at a daycare then a preschool trained me well.
– Buying books. Even though I have a million books already I still buy more. I’m an expert at it.
– Taking way to many photos of my pets. I love my little furry models
– attempting to give up soda, realizing it’s impossible and continuing to drink Dr. Pepper.
– Being an expert pinner on Pinterest. I love it and spend a lot of time perfecting my skills.
– Apparently I’m an expert at being the worst mom ever. Example making her shower or yesterday making her do homework instead of playing outside. It was according to her “the worst day ever” because of me.
-putting off laundry till I’m afraid we are going to have to become nudists and then complaining that there is too much laundry to do.
So there are some of my areas of expertise. What are you an expert at?