We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on May 23, 2020 by karissa ancell
I meant to do this post yesterday but it just didn’t happen and I really needed to get the Holiday gift guide done. Which I did.
Last weeks list:
1. Put away the papers I didn’t get to. ( most of it but not all)
2. Clean and organize Bella’s desk (got this done)
3. Clean the bathrooms (nope)
4. Read one of my blogging books ( I’m not done with a book but I read a lot of two different books. So I count that)
5. Do all the laundry (mostly done but not all of it yet)
6. Take more photos ( I took more photos this week than I had been but still want to work on it.)
7. work on yard sale (I’m postponing the yard sale till the new year. With us getting sick, ballet rehearsals and now the Holidays, there is just no time)
So this week is so short. It’s already Tuesday, Thanksgiving is Thursday. So I only have a couple days so my list for this week, I just want to finish what didn’t get done this last week.
1. Finish putting away papers.
2. Clean the bathrooms,
3 Finish the laundry.
4. Take lots of pictures.
5. Read more of my books.
I hope you all have a great short week for Thanksgiving and get some great family time and a good meal.