We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 27, 2019 by karissa ancell
Let’s get this week going and start working towards making this year the best year ever. I know that I can’t wait to look back at this year and be amazed at how great this year has been. I want to hit all my goals and accomplished a lot.
I know that I am able to get more done when I make more frequent goals. That is why these weekly to do lists and my monthly goals are so important. This constantly lists and goals help me to stay on track. I want to give you the opportunity to do the same. So make a to do list or goals post for the week or month and linkup.
This week was a lot more productive than past weeks have been which is fantastic. I feel like I’m getting better at being focused on my goals and tasks and that’s getting me to get more done. I have a habit of procrastinating so I’ve been working really hard on reminding myself of my goals for the week. I am going to really try to keep this up over the next week.
This year will be as successful as we want it to be. It’s a matter of putting the work in and setting goals for ourselves. So I would love for you to write up a blog post of your goals and to do’s for the week then add it to the linkup. Then we can all check put each other’s posts and be support for meeting goals.
Last Week’s List
- Take control of my inbox. I have way too much email. Then I also have the bad habit of reading an email and not dealing with it immediately and then it gets pushed down and forgotten about. So I need to clean out my inbox and deal with old emails this week. (Done, it’s so much better)
2. Send out a newsletter. I want to start sending my newsletters on Thursdays I think. Please sign up for my newsletter if you haven’t already. (Done, I sent out a survey)
3. Fill up my buffer account. I always mean to do this and somehow it never gets done. I want to start being more consistent with my social media so filling up my Buffer is a good start. (Done)
4. Finish my big post on steps I need to take this year to have the best year ever. This is a big post I’ve been working on and I want to get it finished and published. ( Done read it here)
5. Update 10 of my pins with new images and long descriptions. I know that this will help me continue to grow my Pinterest and it’s going to be a long process to get it all done so I’m starting with 10 pins this week. ( Done check out my board here)
6. Finish 2 books I have started. I have a few started but not finished books and I want to finish 2 books this week. (read one book, not two)
Goals for this Week
1 Update my contact page for my blog. I want to make sure it’s easy for readers to get a hold of me if they need to. I haven’t updated it in awhile so it’s on my list this week.
2. Working on my Instagram daily. I feel good about my Pinterest and now want to invest more time on Instagram. I’ve been working on it over the past few days and learning a lot about it.
3. Work on my business plan. I’ve done my survey and have gotten some responses. If you could take the survey I would be so grateful. Using these answers I can put together a business plan for the rest of this year.
4. Finish up some guest posts. I have drafts of a few and I need to get them done and sent.
5. Do some reading this week. I’ve not read a lot the last couple weeks and I need to get caught up to hit my year goal.
6. Go through more of a blogging course I’m taking. I want to get through and keep implementing what I’m learning.
I want to support all of you in your goals for this week or for January. So link up a post and I will be sure to check it out. If you have any questions about this leave me a comment and I will do my best to answer those questions.