We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on January 19, 2016 by karissa ancell
Let’s get this week going and start working towards making this year the best year ever. I know that I can’t wait to look back at this year and be amazed at how great this year has been. I want to hit all my goals and accomplished a lot.
I know that I am able to get more done when I make more frequent goals. That is why these weekly to do lists and my monthly goals are so important. This constantly lists and goals help me to stay on track. I want to give you the opportunity to do the same. So make a to do list or goals post for the week or month and linkup.
I need to figure out a way to stay more focused and start accomplishing more. I have so much that I want to get done in my head but when it comes down to actually getting things done I get distracted or I procrastinate and don’t get things done. So my main goal right now is to stay focused on business and getting things done off my to do lists.
This year will be as successful as we want it to be. It’s a matter of putting the work in and setting goals for ourselves. So I would love for you to write up a blog post of your goals and to do’s for the week then add it to the linkup. Then we can all check put each other’s posts and be support for meeting goals.
Last Week’s List
1 I need to go through and organize paperwork. I have a lot of it. I don’t keep up with it like I should so I have lot to do. (need to do)
2. Work really hard on the guest posts I need to get done. I have them all planned out in my head I just need to get those words out and on the computer. I have one of them half done so I want to finish that one and one other. (worked on but not done)
3. Help Isabella get her bedroom cleaned up because for some reason we are letting her have a sleepover this weekend. I really need to get a lot picked up and ready for that. ( Done and the sleepover was a success)
4. Work on and complete my plan for business and blogging this year. I need to get more clear on what I want to get done and the steps I need to take to get them done. (worked on, please fill out my survey this would really help me out. )
5. Do more reading and get at least one book if not more read this week. I want to hit my goal of reading 70 books this year. ( done)
Goals for this Week
- Take control of my inbox. I have way too much email. Then I also have the bad habit of reading an email and not dealing with it immediately and then it gets pushed down and forgotten about. So I need to clean out my inbox and deal with old emails this week.
2. Send out a newsletter. I want to start sending my newsletters on Thursdays I think. Please sign up for my newsletter if you haven’t already.
3. Fill up my buffer account. I always mean to do this and somehow it never gets done. I want to start being more consistent with my social media so filling up my Buffer is a good start.
4. Finish my big post on steps I need to take this year to have the best year ever. This is a big post I’ve been working on and I want to get it finished and published.
5. Update 10 of my pins with new images and long descriptions. I know that this will help me continue to grow my Pinterest and it’s going to be a long process to get it all done so I’m starting with 10 pins this week.
6. Finish 2 books I have started. I have a few started but not finished books and I want to finish 2 books this week.
I want to support all of you in your goals for this week or for January. So link up a post and I will be sure to check it out. If you have any questions about this leave me a comment and I will do my best to answer those questions.