We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 27, 2019 by karissa ancell
I want to share my week’s to do list with you each Tuesday. This is week 2 and I hope that as this link up continues more of you will start sharing your own posts. This week I will share how I did on last weeks to do list and also share what needs to be done this week. Some weeks will have more business tasks and some week’s more personal stuff. It will depend on what needs to get done.
So each week I will share what I was able and not able to get done on my list. Staying honest and sharing what doesn’t get done helps me stay focused on getting more things done. I also have a linkup at the bottom where you can add your own post of what you need to get done over the next week.
Last Week’s List
- Work on planning my sister’s baby shower. She only gave me a month. She wants to have it when other family is visiting. So I need to do some major planning and work. If only I could get her to call me back. ( my other sister is now planning)
- I just got some new courses to help me grow my blog and business and I want to work a lot on those this week. I think it’s so important to educate myself and learn from great people. So I’m excited to get this item on my list done. ( In Progress)
- Plan out November’s editorial calendar. I usually try to get the next month done by mid month but like everything in October it got pushed back. I love the fun and busyness of October but staying on schedule is next to impossible. (Done)
- Reach out to some other bloggers for some collaboration ideas I have in mind. I am hoping to have some great content and things to end 2015 off great and start the new year off. ( Need to Do)
- Work on creating a new opt in and content upgrades. Growing my newsletter is a big goal of mine in the next six months. ( please signup here if you haven’t before ) (Need to do)
- Make templates for my newsletter and social media. I have a few but I want to create more to make life faster and easier when needing to publish things. ( Some are Done)
This Week’s List
- Work more on getting the courses I’m doing. I am hoping to learn a lot with these courses and do some big projects.
- Go through and organize the book shelves in my living room. They are a big mess and need to be done.
- Make some more social media templates and also some email templates. I’m trying to make things more efficient with my blog and business.
- Clean out our closets. All three of us have way too much in there that never gets worn or used. It’s time to get rid of things that will never be worn.
- Keep drinking more water and less soda. I started doing this a few days ago and I know it will help me be healthier and lose weight. Just need to be consistent.
- Call and make some appointments that need to be made.
- Keep not spending money. This month we are on a spending freeze for as much of the month as we can. No extras or just fun spending to get us ready for holidays and not be broke.
So there’s my list. Now I’d love to see yours. Please link up below.
‘); // ]]>