We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Now that we are through with Christmas and all the craziness that comes with that time of year. So it’s back to weekly goals. My weekly posts didn’t get done a lot in December because we were so busy.
I’m going to start changing up these weekly posts and series on my blog for the new year. So this post has a new image, an image you can post on your blog with your own weekly goals and then linkup your post. I’m hoping that this weekly to do list linkup will start growing in 2016.
This year will be as successful as we want it to be. It’s a matter of putting the work in and setting goals for ourselves. So I would love for you to write up a blog post of your goals and to do’s for the week then add it to the linkup. Then we can all check put each other’s posts and be support for meeting goals.
Last Week’s List
- I’m currently reading book 50 of 52 books I wanted to read in 2015 so I need to finish that and start book 51. I’m going to hit this goal which is awesome. ( Need to finish #52)
2. Finish my Christmas shopping. I’m almost done and have a little bit I am finishing up in a few days. I’m more ahead of things then I typically am most years. ( Done on time)
3. Set plans and goals for 2016. We are only 2 weeks away from the new year and I like going into a new year with an idea of what I’d like to achieve. ( some, still in progress)
4. Get the house cleaned up and ready for Christmas. I know next week will be crazy with Christmas celebrations and fun. Having a nice clean home will help it not be extra overwhelming. ( Done)
5. Work on my course outline for 30 minutes 4 days this week. I won’t say every day because I know this week will be busier then normal. ( Not as much as I wanted to)
6. Do some computer and business organization both on my computer and in my work area. ( Did it)
Goals for this Week
1- finish book #52 so that I can hit my 2015 reading goal. Then set a goal for reading in 2016.
2- Get all of Christmas put away. We decorated pretty light this year so there isn’t too much to put away.
3- really work hard on getting new email subscribers. I’ve been working on it but need to really push it. I’d love for you sign up below if you aren’t on my list.
4- Work on my course for a minimum of 30 minutes a day. Hopefully more on most days.
5- work on my guest posts I need to get done.