Notice: Trying to get property 'post_title' of non-object in /home/customer/www/afreshstartonabudget.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-for-wp/classes/class-post-link-manager.php on line 432
Notice: Trying to get property 'post_excerpt' of non-object in /home/customer/www/afreshstartonabudget.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-for-wp/classes/class-post-link-manager.php on line 436
Notice: Trying to get property 'post_content' of non-object in /home/customer/www/afreshstartonabudget.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-for-wp/classes/class-post-link-manager.php on line 436
Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/customer/www/afreshstartonabudget.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-for-wp/classes/class-post-link-manager.php on line 437
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hope you all are having a great weekend! I like to do a post each month with my monthly goals and how I did on the previous months goals. I also do weekly to do lists to try to keep me motivated and on track. I think it’d important for me to have my goals out there so I know what I need to do and am accountable to someone. Today, I’m sharing how I did on my monthly goals for May, as well as some BIG goals I’m striving toward this June. Here we go!
How I did on My May Goals:
1. Get my about me page done, it was just so bad I just deleted it and I need to get it back up with a good one. (This one is done, though it may be tweaked. It’s a lot better than it was before.)
2. Get a editorial calendar for summer done: I just want a basic rough outline of the summer done so that I have the main idea of what I’m posting this summer but still room for spontaneous fun posts.(working on it but not finished yet)
3. Kick up my newsletter: create a killer opt-in to grow my newsletter as much as I can over the rest of the year. So this is a big goal to work on. My newsletter is seriously lacking in numbers and an opt-in will be helpful to start growing that list.( This needs a lot of work and I want to commit to growing my newsletter this summer. You can sign up for it right here, if you haven’t yet!
4. Make a master to-do list for all blog and business goals and projects. I’ve made one for house and personal stuff so I want to a blog one. ( Yes I have lists in both areas and will keep adding to them as ideas pop up)
5. Make a vlog or video post on something. I made a couple earlier this year and need to keep making them so that I get more comfortable in front of the camera. (Nope this one didn’t happen)
1. Read at least 2 books: for my 52 books this year challenge I’m at 19 books read and ahead of schedule so I need to keep reading. I set a big goal with the 52 books and I am determined to hit that goal this year. (Yes I read 3 books and am on another. Need some books to read, here are some of my favorites.)
2. Take a load to be donated: We are still working on purging the things we don’t need in our home. How do we have so much stuff? It seems never ending, time to get rid of some more of it. (Nope we still need to take it down but we have multiple bags of stuff ready to go)
3. Have a girls day or two: My sister and I will hopefully be going to the movies at some point this month. I’m also going to try to schedule lunch date with a friend at some point. (I’m trying but scheduling stuff with my sister is a challenge)
My June 2015 Goals:
I’m going to just start doing one master list for the month goals and save breaking them apart for my weekly goals.
1. Grow my email list to 700. I’m only at 250 so this will be quite a challenge but I can do it. So I’d love for you to sign up if you haven’t yet.
2. Send a newsletter each week in June! I need to get more in the habit of doing this, my newsletters will contain motivation and links to other great articles you can read.
3. Clean out Bella’s room. She leaves for the last two week’s of June, so it’s the perfect time to clear out stuff she doesn’t need or that is broken but she doesn’t want to part with.
4. Read at least one book for fun and one book for business.
5. Work on my Social media ebook I’m creating. I want it ready to sell by the end of summer.
6. Take more photos, I’ve been so bad at bringing my camera places.
7. Fix up some things on my blog. I have some changes I want to make in the layout and sidebars.
That’s all for my June Goals! What do you hope to do this month! I’d love to hear about it!