We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on July 1, 2019 by karissa ancell
This week we end July and move into August. Time to get focused and make use of the last month of summer. My to-do list this week goes like this (seeing what was accomplished from July 30th’s post)
1. Organize Bella’s art supplies. I really need this done before school starts. I know exactly how I want them to be organized I just need to do it.( still working on this)
2. I’m guest posting on a couple of blogs and need to finish up my posts. I’ve never done a guest post so I want them to be as perfect as I can make them. ( wrote one last night and emailed it. It will be posted next week I’ll link it up when it’s posted)
3. Make a button for my blog. I want it pretty simple because in a few months I’m hoping to do a new design for my blog and will do a new button then but I need something for now.( I had a whole new blog design done which included a button.)
4. Come up with a giveaway prize for when I hit 100 followers.
( hit 100 followers and did a giveaway)
5. I’d like to organize our big bookcase if I have time. It needs to be done either this week or next week( still needs to be done.)
6. Organize and clean out pinterest boards.( going to do this one today.)