We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on February 24, 2015 by karissa ancell
This is my weekly goal list and how I did last week. I got almost nothing done last week but this week was a little more productive. I enjoy publicly stating my goals, it keeps me reminded of what they are.
My pretty little girl in her new dress
My cats they were snuggling on me because my husband put medicine on their necks and they were mad. So even though they don’t like each other they needed me so they tolerated each other.
Last weeks goals
1. Return that package to Kohl’s (nope but I don’t drive and my husband didn’t want to go so hoping to do it this week.)
2. Clean off the dining room table! It drives me crazy so I need to do it. (almost done with this about 90% done so that’s good)
3. Get my buffer filled and my pins scheduled through Tailwind (Tailwind is full but not Buffer so half done)
4. Take more pictures. (A little better but I need more pictures)
5. Finish the other stuff on last weeks list. (nope)
So here are this weeks goals and I’m hoping that I will get them all done.
This Weeks Goals
1. Purge at least 3 black bags of stuff we don’t need.
2. Get my desk organized and set up.
3. organize my pantry
4. Take more photos
5. organize my new bookshelves
So let’s hope for a productive week and I wish you the same.