We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Week two of my weekly linkup to do lists! I hope more of you will link up your to do lists this week. I find it really helpful to share my list for the week. It gives me some accountability for the week.
This past week wasn’t really successful for me with my list because I got sick for most of the week. So things had to slow down until I felt better. I’m feeling better so I’m getting more done and getting back on track.
So this week I’m going to try to catch up on what didn’t get done last week and do the lists from this week. I might be too ambitious but I’m going for it and want to accomplish a lot. I can’t wait to see your lists. So add them to the link up at the bottom.
LAST WEEK’S LISTS
1. Get three posts on Blogging topics done so I can post one a week for the next three weeks. ( I did one)
2. Make some more landing pages for my blog. I have a few but need to update and create more ( updated a little but still doing this one)
3. keeping to Periscopes. I’ve been scoping the last few days and need to keep it up. Find me on Periscope @karissaancell (nope this one got stopped with being sick)
4. Get to over 20,000 Pinterest followers. I’m at 17,989 so it could happen. (Nope just 18,400, so still working on this goal.)
1. Clean off the mountain of stuff on the dining room table. It’s become a catch all. (Nope not yet!)
2. Read two books, I didn’t read a lot in August and want to hit my year goal. (Yep did this!)
3. Stick to my nutrition. I’m trying to be healthier and loose a little weight. (Another thing that didn’t happen with being sick but I did stay good with drinking enough water.)
THIS WEEK’S LISTS
1. Finish a guest post I’ve been working on.
2. Get a few thousand more words done on my ebook
3. Promote my sponsored posts and share a lot to drive traffic.
1. Get the dining room table and dining room cleaned up.
2. get planning for Bella’s birthday sleepover done. It’s in 3 weeks but it’s small so not a lot of planning
3. read two more books. I want to do a fall books to read list so I’m reading a lot.
4. Organize the bathroom cabinets, I noticed how cluttered they were yesterday.
So there are my goals for this week. I’d love to know yours. So write up a post on your goals and link it up. I hope that some of you will participate in this link up so I can check out your posts and see your lists.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHARE YOUR LISTS!