We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on September 23, 2016 by karissa ancell
This last week wasn’t great because of how crazy things were but I still did a good amount of my list. This next week I am going to be super productive. I have been feeling very productive and got a lot done over the weekend (yay!) The car is fixed and life has calmed down a bit stress wise so I am getting my life in order. I hope this week is going to be really good and productive for me and for all of you.
Last Weeks List
1. Get some posts done and saved ready to publish in July. It’s a busy month so I want some ready. ( I did my editorial calendar but not the posts. At least I did something)
2. Finish the 7 day blogging challenge I’m doing and do it every day. ( Yep I did)
3. Work on making a printable, This is my next big project. (Not yet, it’s in my head though)
1. Start getting my paperwork organized, I’m going to do a different method and blog about it when I’m done. Need to start though. ( A little bit.)
2. Plan and hot a 4th of July BBQ on Saturday. ( we just did a pizza and salad instead)
3. Clean and reorganize our bathrooms . They both need it. ( cleaned them but they still need some organization)
4. Make a chore chart for Bella to start in July. I want to get her on a good routine before school starts. ( no still need to)
See I told you last week he’d be happy when she got home!
THIS WEEK’S LIST
1. Get my printable for my opt in done. This is my most important task.
2. Keep reading my Social Media book that we are going through in Learn to Blog
3. D0 more research for my blog. At least 3 hours this week.
1. Line my kitchen drawers with the liner I bought.
2. Organize the master bathroom
3. Work on our new budget.
4. Do my nightly cleaning routine each night this week.