We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This week was a good week. I got a good amount of my list. Starting up the new school kept us pretty busy over the past week and then we had a big heat wave and when it’s 105 and humid I feel like doing nothing. Luckily the heat has started to drop some it’s still pretty warm but not crazy hot. The heat is bad for me, since my stroke and the seizures that come from them I get really sick from the heat. It makes me really nauseous and super dizzy and it feels like I’m going to have a seizure like all the time. So I’m good with what I was able to accomplish this week. With a cooler week and a more routine schedule I am thinking this week will be a great week and I will hoping to get a lot more done. Best of luck to all of you with your weekly lists as well.
LAST WEEK’S LISTS
1. Get to 4,000 words in my book (Just at 3,000 so close to my goal but not quite there)
2. Get two posts written and saved to post on days when life gets crazy (Nope)
3. grow my email list to over 500 (sign up here) (not yet but it grew by almost 100)
4. Finish a Pinterest course so I can have things to try for my book research. (done)
1. make dentist and dr appointment for check ups for Bella (nope)
2. Work on going paperless with Evernote (worked some on it)
3. I want to start reading again. I took a break for a bit so I want to finish the two books I’ve started this (done)
4. Go through Bella’s clothes and purge what she doesn’t need (Not a lot but some)
First day of school with my amazing girl
THIS WEEK’S LISTS:
1. Keep working on my Pinterest book
2. Get back on track with my 12 week blog challenge I’m involved in
3. Finish my business plan I talked about in my September is like the new year post.
4. write for 30 minutes each night. I need to get some posts build up and some guest posts done.
1. Do some major purging of clutter around the house.
2. Do more reading. I am starting to do daily reading with Bella. She reads her book and I read mine for 20 minutes after school.
3. Make Bella’s appointments
4. Send my nephew a Birthday card.