We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 28, 2019 by karissa ancell
It’s February so my first post of the month is going to be about what I’m loving right now.
1. As some of you know I am a Scentsy consultant and I am loving the new scent I have burning lately. It’s called Welcome Home.
my Scentsy site can be found here: https://kancell724.scentsy.us/Scentsy/
2. I am excited to be going to Women Get Social conference at the end of the month. It will be my first conference and I’m getting excited for it. So much I am ready to learn.
3. I’m loving that we are supposed to be getting some rain soon. While the rest of the country is having snow California is dry and in drought. It’s wrecking havoc on my sinuses and I need some moisture in the air
4. I’m loving that we have started the Harry Potter movie series with our daughter. Every weekend, when my husbands off of work, We watch a movie or two. She is loving it. Some of it goes over her head but she is really getting a lot of it. We will start the books after the movies. Since she’s only 7 I thought it would be easier if she ha the characters and events in her head when we are reading.
We are going to watch movie #5 today.
5. I am loving this song. my love of it is annoying my husband.
So what are you loving right now?