We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on August 28, 2016 by karissa ancell
Welcome November! I love this time of year and am excited to tackle the last two months of 2015 with a bang. October was a great month and we had a lot of fun as a family. We weren’t very productive though. In fact I didn’t even do a goal post for October and I stopped doing my weekly goals.
It was a month of fun and fun is needed. We have to get back on track though and that is the plan. Even though November and December are busy months as well. We are going to set goals and take action towards being productive and getting things done.
So let’s set some goals. If you aren’t already I’d love for you to stay caught up with my posts on Bloglovin.
- Making Sunday family cleaning time. This Sunday and a few other Sundays the three of us take an hour or two and get things nice and clean. It always feels so good to get things done. Also it’s a good habit and it’s important for all of us to help get things tidy for the week. I am setting the goal to do this every Sunday in November.
- Work on my health. Less soda more water for starters. Then also eating better and less takeout and adding in some exercise. I know that if I start really making an effort with my health it will help all areas of my life.
- Spend less money. We are doing a spending freeze for the majority of the month. My sister and her family are coming to town mid month and we will be doing fun things with them. We only see the kids maybe once a year so we wont force ourselves to stay no spend through the visit but until then we are.
- Wake up at an earlier time. I like to sleep in but I realize that I need more hours and I’m not as productive at night as I use to be so I need to start being up and going before 9 or preferably 8 during the week. I know for some of you 8 or 9 is still late but for me it’s not.
- Get more focused and productive with work. I am wasting too many hours that I’m supposed to be working on social media or doing things that aren’t productive. That needs to stop. So I’m going to focus more this month and start to set boundaries during work hours.
- Start getting organized and things planned for the holidays and the new year. I can’t believe we are already at the end of 2015. The years keep going by faster and faster.
- Clear out clutter. This area of our lives is better but still needs so much work. So I need to start getting rid of some more stuff. Sell some things we don’t use.
- Work on blog growth! This year has been good for my blog but I know I can grow more and get better. So I need to start working even harder and doing more.
- Start setting daily to do lists on my phone. I did this some in October and it was very helpful. I know if I start doing it more and make it a habit I will be more productive.
So I want to know what are your November goals?