We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on October 4, 2016 by karissa ancell
I know the Kardashians are not everyone’s favorite family and honestly there are a lot of things that they do that I personally would not do. To be honest though. I enjoy them. I watch there shows, I click on articles about them from time to time. I know I’m not the only one or they wouldn’t be so popular and in demand. So Here are the reasons why I like the Kardashians
1. I have two younger sisters and we are all close in age. So I relate to the interactions between the sisters. Obviously my sisters and I have a very different lifestyle than they do but things like not liking your sisters boyfriend, your sister using your stuff when they didn’t ask, who is mom’s favorite? I feel like that translates to sisters no matter your income, ages, lifestyle. They are a family first and though they might fight they support each other.
2. I respect the hustle Kris puts into making her children successful. She might make mistakes from time to time but she works hard to manage all of their careers. We will all make mistakes but it’s important to work hard and have the drive to do your job.
3. They interact and love their fans. They know that fans are the reasons that they are all so successful so the whole family is very active on social media and doing events to connect them with their fans. I think that is a major reason why they continue to be so popular because they respect the people watching their shows and buying their products. This is an important thing for businesses and bloggers to do as well and something I really want to work on that I see from watching them.
4. Even though there family is the business, they each seem to have areas of business they focus on. They are each going after their own passions. One is a model, clothing design, book writing, children’s clothing line. They don’t let the fact that they have a successful TV show be enough. They have individual interests and passions and are going after them which just grows their brands and businesses.
5. The whole family has to deal with constant criticism and people hating them and judging what they do. You can tell it gets to them at times, how could it not. They seem to have built a good support system of family and fiends to help them deal with things when it gets really bad. As a blogger you put yourself out there for people to read your words and that can come with judgments and negativity. Having support from your family and friends as well as a community of other bloggers can help make that easier to deal with.
6. You have to take risks. You might not agree with the recent photos of Kim in Paper magazine where she posed nude but you have to admit that she took a big risk and it got a lot of people talking. Sometimes in business and blogging you have to be willing to take a big risk to get people talking and get attention.
7. Speaking of that magazine, I also respect the confidence that the Kardashians have. I could never pose nude and it probably wouldn’t ever be a possibility in my life. That isn’t the business I’m in but there are other areas I could be more confident in. Asking for what I want, pursuing business opportunities, etc.