We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated on June 28, 2019 by karissa ancell
It’s another week of Women to be Watching and this week we are meeting Becky from Silicon Valley Lodge. Get to know her a bit better and then go visit her and say hello!
1. Give us the 3-5 sentence run down of your life(where do you live, are you married, do you have kids, what’s your job) Help me get to know you a little better)
I married to a German. His parents do not speak English. In fact they live in a little “Belle” village and the oldest pub is 1546 and is still in business. I have three girls all with huge blue eyes; twins 3 and older sis 6. My background in in Community Relations/non-profit. and I love my home town. In fact, my parents were both born in Silicon Valley also. However,mom ran away (retired) to Tennessee because everything is “Google” speed. She likes the slower pace of life.
2. What is one of the last things that you did just for you?
Last semester I took a class at the local university in Media Writing. However, I plan of going to see Ellen tv show live in LA. By myself. Yep,make my own little adventure!!!
3. Where is the best place you’ve ever vacationed?
I was a nanny in Vienna,Austria when I was 20. Oh this was my first time away from home EVER. This stay-vacation lasted 6 months.
4. What is a favorite quote?
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Edgy,Funky and witty
6. Who has had the biggest influence in your life?
Jesus Christ “Come to me all that labor and I will give you rest”