We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
So I love other bloggers and spend a great portion of my day checking out other blogs because bloggers are awesome and I don’t say that just because I am. They just are. So I checked out Helene’s blog and saw she had a linkup going on which is awesome! It’s a way for you readers to get to know me the blogger behind this blog a little better. So here are some things about me you probably don’t know.
– Before I had my stroke and stayed in the hospital for a month I had spent exactly one night in the hospital when I had my daughter and I was begging them to discharge me.
-I have always hated bananas, I hate the smell of them and the taste of them. I don’t even want them mixed in things
– My parents had no baby experience before they had me so they practiced on their puppy. I’m glad I turned out so well
– I can’t drink alcohol since I’m on medication for my seizures. Also with my brain damage the dr. prefers I don’t drink. It’s mostly ok but a drink on occasion would be nice.
– my daughter was due the day before my birthday but she was 3 weeks early so our birthdays are close to a month apart.
-I have the same middle name as my mom but spelled differently. She is lynn and I am lyn
– I am obsessed with wintergreen lifesavers
– I’ve always been a reader. I won awards and had to speak at a ceremony for reading the most in the school when I was in third grade.
– I hate snakes when I was younger I wouldn’t even look at them in the glass enclosures at the zoo.
– On our first date my husband and I saw the Sixth Sense.